Saturday, August 8, 2009

OOPPS! Some of you will luck out!

Well, it looks like I had my dates mixed up! Last week I offered Double Ruby Bowtique Rewards at the Clarkston Farmers' Market to all my fabulous bow buying customers....AND it was supposed to be this week!
Add Video





Well, since I can't give every thing away=) I will honor today's Ruby Rewards as a double day...ONLY to those who mention that they saw this posting, or saw the calendar and ask for the DOUBLE benefit.

I'd like to see how many of you actually subscribe=) though, I'm sure not all of you are as crazy as I am and get up at the crack of dawn to check your email before you head to the market! lol...

Have a great day regardless! I think today is going to prove to be a great one! I have the cutest hair dod dads and whimsies for the market today that I just finished up yesterday and Little ties 4 little guys!

Hair do dads and Whimsies are $8.00 for a set
Little tiEs 4 littlE gUys are $15 or two for $25

No comments:

Shop Ruby Loop local and online!

Check out all the latest and greatest with Ruby Loop on facebook!

If you haven't read about 31 Dresses, please be sure to do so!