Saturday, August 8, 2009

Fair weather Marketer!

I have determined that I am in fact a fair weather marketer! After sticking it out for two and a half hours in the rain...k, it was a down pour...I was once again done for the day. I don't think that the blue sky's will be coming out this time on m like they did last time, so I am completely happy with my decision!

I think I will have to spend this rainy Saturday morning organizing my creating studio...it might be time to purge a few things for our upcoming move! Even if I get rid of nothing...I'll have refreshed my memory of all the yummy fabrics and fun things I have to play with!

See you at the next sun shiny market! I am no longer going to try and beat the weather...no one wants soggy bows any way! and most of us are way to sweet to stay in the rain and not melt! lol!!!

No comments:

Shop Ruby Loop local and online!

Check out all the latest and greatest with Ruby Loop on facebook!

If you haven't read about 31 Dresses, please be sure to do so!