Sunday, March 15, 2009

Has it really been so long...

I am loving the spring weather and so anticipating next weekends getaway! Ladies conference here we come! I will be setting out all of my loops and buttons and bottle caps to go atop the heads of the sweetest little girls...it seems forever since I have set up to sell anywhere and I can't wait to see all of them...I am hoping to be able to get into my bottle caps I ordered two months ago that have been patiently awaiting me to turn them into something fabulous! Moving is for the birds! Once I get some fancy new loopy creations, I will be sure to post some pics!

Plus, look forward to my new sets that will be a year long of loopy confections! Once I figure out the perfect name, I will tell you all about my latest ideas!!! To find the time for all of my inspirations!

No comments:

Shop Ruby Loop local and online!

Check out all the latest and greatest with Ruby Loop on facebook!

If you haven't read about 31 Dresses, please be sure to do so!