Friday, December 12, 2008

TIllie Belle arrives with bows on!

I am so glad to have my Tillie Belle finally here! She arrived into the world on Tuesday, December 9th at 3:56 p.m. weighing a whopping 10lbs 3 oz! WOW! and measuring 20.5 inches long. She is so sweet and seems sooooo little next to my other two princesses, though she weighs more than my first two at birth, she seems so tiny to me! probably cause Aubrie and Kenadie are so big and grown up now!


The nursing staff made her a tissue bow and put it on her hat and she was the only one during our three day stay that we saw with a bow on! lol...











Gary and I were joking the other day that she would come out wearing hair bows, but I guess the nursing staff knew she was missing her bow...though tissue isn't quite as colorful as something I would have made her!




Of course she had to have a special outfit and bow to come home from the hospital! What a cute little chunk! She is sooo squishy!

No comments:

Shop Ruby Loop local and online!

Check out all the latest and greatest with Ruby Loop on facebook!

If you haven't read about 31 Dresses, please be sure to do so!