Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Are your Friends in the Loop?


I am so thankful for all of you who have referred customers and friends to my website and so I have decided to add additional benefits to my Bowtique Ruby Rewards!

For every new customer you send my way I will add to your Bowtique tally a "set" or a "single," depending on which your friends purchase...ex. You referrer a friend who buys a set of bows as a first time customer with Ruby Loop, and you will receive a tally as if you bought a "set" of bows! If your friend buys a single bow as a first time customer, you will receive a tally as if you bought a "single" bow.





If you haven't subscribed to the Ruby Loop blog, be sure to subscribe so you can stay up on the latest...I am working on bow parties for the Spring! I am hoping to kick off bow parties in February, just in time for Spring. You can invite your friends and get freebies for yourself!










Bowtique Ruby Rewards Latest

Charmaine Parent - single 1111
Amy Morse - single 1
Shannon Moscovic - set 111
Nancy Colbert - set 11
Christina Corey - set 11
Sindi Parent - set 11
Sandi Larkins - set 11

No comments:

Shop Ruby Loop local and online!

Check out all the latest and greatest with Ruby Loop on facebook!

If you haven't read about 31 Dresses, please be sure to do so!