Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Sock monkeys on the go with Tillie!


I have to say, when I started out making this cover for Tillie's car seat, I was so torn cutting into this adorable sock monkey material!







I love the monkeys playing with jacks, twirling with a hula hoop, bouncing around on pogo sticks, and riding scooters. But I must say, the material is soooo much cuter now that it has been given life and will be running around with us! I hope to have a matching diaper bag, and cover for my stroller, but I also have to make my 3 girls sock monkey outfits to match the sock monkey bottle cap bows I am making them!



I love the spotty inside of the umbrella cover and the smaller, even more active pogo-ing monkeys, next to the "sock" textured material and the soft wavy chenille. I love all the textures and contrasts!

Maybe I will use the Dick and Jane material for my stroller that I have been avoiding cutting. Of course at that point I will need to make a Dick n Jane bag too!

No comments:

Shop Ruby Loop local and online!

Check out all the latest and greatest with Ruby Loop on facebook!

If you haven't read about 31 Dresses, please be sure to do so!