Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It's almost time!











Christmas is fast approaching, Thanksgiving is just two days away and Tillie, our 3rd girl will be here any day with in the next two weeks! We are so excited and I am feeling the crunch of getting a few last minute orders in before she comes!

I have the privilege of having an amazing friend who happens to be an amazing photographer as well! I took my Holiday bows up to her studio in Auburn Hills and she got some great shots of them for my web site. I can't wait to have our family Holiday portraits done this Saturday in her beautiful Holiday studio! I was up there today and her set up is so beautiful. I am hoping Tillie will at least wait till after Saturday's photo session!












I have to say I have had some of my favorite bows come out of the last batch of insanity that I had creating!










I love the Grinch sets, and sold two of the sets before I could even list them or get them professionally photographed! So pardon my "Grinchy" images of the Grinch and Cindy Lou Who, but the bows are so cute, I had to show them off!

Max the Grinch's dog, listed on my Etsy page, is another favorite, along with the Elmo set, and Red Wings...I think I have to many favorites to mention!












Bowtique Ruby Rewards Latest

Charmaine Parent - single 1111
Amy Morse - single 1
Shannon Moscovic - set 11
Nancy Colbert - set 11
Christina Corey - set 11
Sindi Parent - set 11

No comments:

Shop Ruby Loop local and online!

Check out all the latest and greatest with Ruby Loop on facebook!

If you haven't read about 31 Dresses, please be sure to do so!