Thursday, November 20, 2008

Bowtique Ruby Rewards!


Well I have decided that I need to thank all of my loyal customers, as well as my new ones! I am starting a new incentive to stay in the Loop.

Here's how it should work! I will keep track of my customers bow purchases here on my blog.
For every 10 sets you purchase you will receive a FREE set up to a $15 value.
For every 10 single bows purchased you will receive a FREE single bow up to a $7 value.

You can choose a bow above the FREE amount and pay the difference.

Hair Candy is considered a "set" and a headband is considered a "single."


Here are the current members of
Bowtique Ruby Rewards!


Charmaine Parent - single 1111
Amy Morse - single 1
Shannon Moscovic - set 11
Nancy Colbert - set 11
Christina Corey - set 11

If you bought in November and your name is not on the list please let me know!
If you wish to be removed from the list please let me know as well!

No comments:

Shop Ruby Loop local and online!

Check out all the latest and greatest with Ruby Loop on facebook!

If you haven't read about 31 Dresses, please be sure to do so!