Friday, March 2, 2012

Who wants to be WINNER #1?

Loving our "Name that dress!" contest going on! There are so many great names flooding our comments =) I am going to have a hard time choosing and keeping things simple for ordering...which is my ultimate goal!

Well that and to have a fun easy contest! =)


Our previous post stated that the WINNER #1 would be selected from the comment with the most likes....but there are not a lot of "likes" on the comments and that's okay!

Since there is no one comment in the lead right now, I am going to change things up a bit for the WINNER #1 selection...I love interacting with all of you, so a comment game is in order! =)

EASY PEASY this one will be...just fastest fingers and well prepared!


On Sunday night (time TBD and announced) I will pick one of the photos from the album and comment "Who wants to be WINNER #1?"

Who ever is the first to comment after me
AND has already entered the contest by commenting with at least one name suggestion
AND shared the album on their page at least once, tagging Ruby Loop so that I can verify....they will win the $35 Ruby Loop gift certificate!


Who likes this idea? I might do it for a couple of the other winners as well as a few random drawings for those who can't make it! I am a fly by the seat of my skirt kinda girl...I like to wing it and don't follow directions very well! LOL Hope no one is disappointed by the change...but there is no one leading, so this just makes the winner pool bigger for everyone! =)

Only one prize will be awarded per person and this contest is not affiliated with facebook in anyway. Thanks for participating!

1 comment:

amy groah said...

this sounds great:)

Shop Ruby Loop local and online!

Check out all the latest and greatest with Ruby Loop on facebook!

If you haven't read about 31 Dresses, please be sure to do so!