Thursday, March 1, 2012

Get 'er Done!

Well, it has been forever since I have blogged! OMW! Yes, I will say it again...I am a bad blogger! Oh well...that is not what I came here to talk about =)

Time to crack down and "Get 'er Done!" Do you love this Mater dress? I do! Mater makes me SMILE!



I love giving names to every dress and skirt! Now is your chance to help me again! Head over to Ruby Loop and help me "Name that Dress."

In efforts to simplify ordering various styles of Ruby Loop custom orders I want to give each base style of dress/skirt a "girls name" for ease of ordering.

I have already named our newest style dress with the raised ruffle and the ruffle collar "Sofie"


Please join in on the name game and suggest under the photos what girls name you think that each STYLE of dress should be.

I will pick my favorite name for each style taking into consideration the number of likes a name might have!

You can win two different ways! I will select several winners randomly from the comments and SHARES under the photos! So SHARE your favorite photos from this album and get others to suggest names too! Comment directly on the photo what name/s you suggest.


WINNERS
#1 - $35 Ruby Loop gift certificate
#2 - Surprise bow box ($45-65 value and winner pays $4.95 shipping) OR $25 RL GC
#3 - $15 Ruby Loop gift certificate
#4 - Unicorn polymer clay necklace ($18 value - see wall photos)
#5 - Set of bright Spring Fling Bows! ($20 value)


The more participation, the bigger the prize pool will grow! Contest ends Sunday night and WINNERS will be posted on Monday here on the blog! I hope to blog more with the new FB timeline set up...it might help keep our page clean =)

No comments:

Shop Ruby Loop local and online!

Check out all the latest and greatest with Ruby Loop on facebook!

If you haven't read about 31 Dresses, please be sure to do so!