Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Bottle cap bows!!!





I am about to place an order for the cutest custom bottle caps I have ever seen!



Not only can I order from any number of characters such as sock monkeys, which I will be getting for my girls to coordinate with the sister sock monkey sets I will be making them..., cupcakes, Hello Kitty, Strawberry Shortcake, Christmas Grinch...you name it I can get it! But I can also send in an image and have that on the bottle cap!

If you have any requests for bottle cap bows, now is the time to let me know exactly what you are looking for!








Bottle caps bows for a set of two are $15 - $20, depending on size and ribbon.

Call or email me with your order today!!!
Order more than one set by Friday, October 17th and receive 10% off!




Don't forget that Christmas is 70 days, 10 hours and 30 some odd minutes away!!! These would make the cutest stocking stuffers or bow toppers for those magically wrapped gifts under the tree! The sticky bows always seem to end up on the kids heads anyway!


These photos are just a few of the options that I can get! Click on them to view the images larger!








Now get in her closet and see what you need!









I don't think I mentioned that I just got a new shipment of ribbon too! What fun I am going to have!

No comments:

Shop Ruby Loop local and online!

Check out all the latest and greatest with Ruby Loop on facebook!

If you haven't read about 31 Dresses, please be sure to do so!