Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Loving Tink!



I don't know why she is my all time favorite! But she is! Tink can fly, has loads of spunk, carries a wand and lets face it, she gets to sparkle! Even with all of her blonde whispies flying all around, she looks great!

Going to Disney on Ice this week has me totally in the Disney mode, since the theme of the show is 100 years of Disney...I have been having fun with my ribbon and so many beloved characters!

Check them out on my face book Ruby Loop page in the Disney bows album! Here are a few Tink teasers for you!

To place an order email me at avecmonamie@yahoo.com



For all of you who are Tink fans and look for those fab Tinker Bell finds...click here for Tinker Bell checks and other fun Tink stuff...they featured my blog with Tink bows, so I wanted to be sure and thank TinkerBellPersonalchecks.com!

No comments:

Shop Ruby Loop local and online!

Check out all the latest and greatest with Ruby Loop on facebook!

If you haven't read about 31 Dresses, please be sure to do so!