Monday, January 21, 2008

I've been slacking off...well just focused elsewhere!

Well the Christmas program is over and I promised myself that I would get back to creating bags and bows and so many other things that I have been thinking about over the last several months, but put on hold...I guess that I am going to do that now! I must admit that I have been surfing, looking for Summer children's program stuff, went to our church blog to see what I needed to update...I have been slacking everywhere it seems! I saw the huge blog roll, decided I would see who all was conected with Grace's blog...I need to get my site listed=) But I saw Greg Stewart's photo blog, clicked on it and saw that he mentioned me! WOW how cool, thanks Bro. Greg! Check out his pics on his blog at http://gregstewartphotos.blogspot.com/

I will be setting up an additional site/blog, where I will post more of a catalog...I suppose I will use this site as my fun look at what I have done, what is going on, upcomming...etc. I just love the polka dots and can't give them up! I have to admit that the wordpress site has a lot more features that will allow me to create the look of a catalog website...but there are no polka dots! haha...

Well hopefully in the next few days I will be true to my word, I have put it in print so now I am acountable! yikes! here goes 2008!

No comments:

Shop Ruby Loop local and online!

Check out all the latest and greatest with Ruby Loop on facebook!

If you haven't read about 31 Dresses, please be sure to do so!