Friday, June 12, 2009

In home boutique party

I am so excited to have the very first Ruby Loop in home boutique party! It has been something I have been thinking and thinking and thinking about for a long time now, and this one just kind of fell in my lap....Yeah Kelly!

So, I am going to RUN with it and make them official business! I hope to never hear again, "I don't remember what's in her closet."

Totally informal is my plan. Just loads of bright, loopy, polka dotty, princess, Big mama, Big, Couture BOWS!!! I will see how this first gathering of friends turns out and let you all know.

Of course I headed over to my favorite web site, Vista Print and ordered me up fliers, brochures, invites, business cards...DOOR PRIZE SLIPS...we love FREEbies!

Click on the image to see it a bit larger...not sure how well the details are showing up here...

Call or facebook me to set up your show date!

No comments:

Shop Ruby Loop local and online!

Check out all the latest and greatest with Ruby Loop on facebook!

If you haven't read about 31 Dresses, please be sure to do so!